Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finally back to work!

So after much procrastination, I have regained my full motivation to get Beto going. I sold my Montgomery 15, and the stress of having to store it and everything is gone finally! Today I sanded down the edges of all the glass tape in the cabins to prepare them for a fill coat. I have made mini fillets on all of the diagonal stiffeners in the anchor lockers and bilges as well. I really want to get some decks on this thing. Tomorrow I'm cutting and gluing on the bunk bearers for the starboard hull, and hope to get them in quickly. The Lowe's here actually sells select Douglas Fir lumber, and I am pretty stoked that I don't have to drive two hours to get it anymore. Anyways, here is a picture of Beto in the new garage.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! You and Niel of SV Gleda Tiki 38, have inspired me to get to work and to say the hell with working on the house! And the best part is my wife approves!
    Take care
    Edward
    Tiki 30 #164

    ReplyDelete