Well the starboard bunks are going to be installed today. I was going to do them yesterday, but I ended up going down to the coast to pick up a hobie 16 for a friend, and we sailed it out to the barrier islands all day. It has been almost a year since I've been on a cat, so we had a blast surfing back home at the end of the day. I put a pretty good coat of epoxy down in to the bilges of the starboard hull as a final coat. There's some orange peel, but it's the bilge. I just want it good and sealed. I also picked up some Interlux epoxy primekote for the anchor lockers. It's sad that West Marine no longer price matches online competitors. Apparently this changed in June :( Nothing but the best, for Beto, though! Plus, doing the anchor lockers will give me some "not-so-visible practice" with two part paint for doing the outside of the hulls.