Well I have finally completed the fillets on all three of the crossbeams! It feels pretty good to be done with those guys. Today I glassed the two cabin tops from the front deck all the way up and over and down to the rear deck. I just need to glass the aft decks and cabin top sides at this point, and the tops of the hulls will be completely covered up! Tomorrow I plan to fill in the weave on what I did today, and start final sanding of beams and tillers and rudders. I also bought a little Sunfish to keep me motivated during the final stages, and it's been a real blast so far for booze cruising around on.